Vegan Shoes, Clothing, Body Care, and Cosmetics
Cleaning the cruelty out of your home doesn’t end with your kitchen—that’s where it begins.
The following was sourced from www.adaptt.org
“The cruel experimenter cannot, in the same breath, defend the scientific validity of vivisection on the grounds of the physical similarities between man and the other animals, and then defend the morality of vivisection on the grounds that men and animals are physically different. The only logical alternatives for him are to admit he is either pre-Darwinian or immoral.”
Vegan Shoes and Clothing
- Unicorn Goods
- Ethics and Antics
- Vegan Essentials
- Pangea: The Vegan Store
- Hemp Authority
- Brave GentleMan Custom Suits
- Beyond Skin
- Vegetarian Shoes UK
- Viva La Vegan
- Moo Shoes
- KD New York
- Freerangers UK
- Great Green Shoes
- Plant Faced Clothing
Vegan Body Care and Cosmetics
- Kat Von D Beauty: World-famous tattoo artist Kat Von D has created a full line of vegan cosmetics from lipstick and eyeliner to foundation and make-up remover.
- Lush: Soaps and bubble baths; face, body and foot lotions; shampoos, conditioners and gels; deodorants; body sprays and perfumes. All of their products are vegetarian, and most are vegan. NO animal testing, of course. Lush has outlets in 33 states and numerous countries.
- Beauty Without Cruelty: A comprehensive line of vegan and organic hair care and skin care products and cosmetics.
- Herbs Of Grace: Offers mineral-based (and 100% vegan) cosmetics, body bronzers, and lip balms.
- MuLondon: Organic, fair-trade moisturizers and cleansers for your face, hands and body. Their products also contain no artificial preservatives, emulsifiers or fragrances.
- Aveda: A pioneer in the green cosmetics world, offering over 95% organic and vegan ingredients, free of parabens, and never tested on animals. They offer an entire line of skin care, body care and hair care, and make-up. The make-up brushes are free of animal hair, too. Check labels to avoid beeswax and honey, which are found in all the lip products and a dozen other body and hair care items.
- Hurraw!: Makers of a raw vegan lip balm in assorted flavors.
- Vegan Beauty Review
- Moon Vibes